[aspectj-users] Re: enabling and disabling aspects dynamically

Adding more information...

I know you can load and unload classes dynamically using your own classloaders [1][2][3]. Does anyone knows if this works for aspects too?

thanks again,
Davi

[1] http://www.cas.unt.edu/~vgb002/Java%20Discussion%20Forums%20-%20Classloader%20unload%20class.htm
[2] http://blog.taragana.com/index.php/archive/how-to-unload-java-class/