[aspectj-users] enabling and disabling aspects dynamically

Hi all,

Is it possible to enable or disable the use of a specific aspect at runtime? One simple example would be: I have a class that defines a Frame with a button and two checkboxes. The behaviour of the button is affected by two aspects, that might be enabled or not based on the value of the checkboxes.

I know I could do it using if's and other simpler things, but I'm really curious about this.

thanks,
Davi

Back to the top