[aspectj-users] Load-time veaving not seeing aspect

I have been running into problems getting load-time weaving to work. I have set up a unit test to run with a JVM argument that will enable load-time weaving (-javaagent:<path>\aspectjweaver.jar).Whenever I run my unit test from Eclipse, I see the following verbose output:

[AppClassLoader@9fbe93] info AspectJ Weaver Version 1.5.3 built on Wednesday Nov 22, 2006 at 11:18:15 GMT
[AppClassLoader@9fbe93] info register classloader sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader@9fbe93
[AppClassLoader@9fbe93] info using configuration /C:/Test/target/classes/META-INF/aop.xml
[AppClassLoader@9fbe93] info no aspects registered. Disabling weaver for class loader sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader@9fbe93

My aop.xml file is as follows:

http://www.eclipse.org/aspectj/dtd/aspectj.dtd">
<aspectj>
    <weaver options="-showWeaveInfo -verbose">
        <include within="com.intralinks.core.organization..*"/>
    </weaver>
    <aspects>
        <include within="com.intralinks.core.organization.aop.MyAspect"/>
    </aspects>
</aspectj>

Here are my questions:

1) Is com.intralinks.core.organization.aop.MyAspect supposed to be a .aj file or is it supposed to be a .class file?
2) Is there anything else I can enable on my end to get better diagnostics information?
3) My assumption is that I could add the aop.xml file to the META-INF directory in my classpath, provide the JVM startup parameter and that would be all I would need. However, this doesn't seem to be the case. Did I miss a step?
4) Has anyone experienced problems getting load-time weaving to work in Eclipse when running unit tests?

Any help will be much appreciated.

-Kyle

Never miss an email again!
Yahoo! Toolbar