[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [aspectj-users] Pointcutts and advices not visible in Outline view
- From: "Matt Chapman" <mpchapman@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 21:57:28 +0000
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=XQNFVX/Qj6aSCsevrpm0WsnVksEsfh2JdSrvwiJoGs5KbybCBtI2o7EsnpxVmRRsGU5atXizY2R3d4zpNBch11yslxg5oEy13h3xBzL+aN4MwMrZgITzSWUaGO40kHlFoyZR4xQ1zNOV6CxbjrrPbwfcXiiWAY7l5eHNntluFF4=
Are there any relevant messages in the error log (Window > Show View >
Does the Cross Reference view work ok after the restart?
Does the Outline view start working again if you clean the project?
What about closing then reopening the project?
If you still have problems, please raise a bug, and if possible attach
On 30/01/07, Marko Asplund <marko.asplund@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I've ran into a small problem while evaluating AJDT with Eclipse. The
AJDT views appear to be working strangely with the Telecom Example
-project. Immediately after installing AJDT and creating the sample
project, the Outline and Cross Reference views include information
about pointcutts and advices when an aspect is active in the editor.
However, once I restart Eclipse the Outline view only shows the
aspect's package name for the same aspect, in the same file location.
I'm just starting with AJDT so I'd appreciate feedback on whether this
is a user error or something else.
Here's my setup details
- Eclipse v3.2.1 (M20060921-0945)
- AJDT v1.4.1 (for Eclipse 3.2)
- Sun Java 1.5.0_08
- Linux (openSUSE 10.2)
aspectj-users mailing list