[aspectj-users] Pointcutts and advices not visible in Outline view

hi

I've ran into a small problem while evaluating AJDT with Eclipse. The
AJDT views appear to be working strangely with the Telecom Example
-project. Immediately after installing AJDT and creating the sample
project, the Outline and Cross Reference views include information
about pointcutts and advices when an aspect is active in the editor.
However, once I restart Eclipse the Outline view only shows the
aspect's package name for the same aspect, in the same file location.

I'm just starting with AJDT so I'd appreciate feedback on whether this
is a user error or something else.

Here's my setup details
- Eclipse v3.2.1 (M20060921-0945)
- AJDT v1.4.1 (for Eclipse 3.2)