[aspectj-users] Building and Testing AspectJ 1.2

Hi,

I am trying to build and test AspectJ 1.2 source code using eclipse3.2.1.
I was able to build the org.aspectj project successfully by running the <org.aspectj/modules/build/build.xml> ant file.

I am trying to run the test by running the <org.aspectj/modules/tests/junitModules.xml> ant file which shows a warning message:
< taskdef A class needed by class org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.JUnitTaskcannot be found: junit/framework/TestListener >
However, when I run junitModules.xml it builds successfully but all the test cases fail.

I would like to remove the warning message and run the test cases successfully.
I really appreciate your help since I have tried everything for the last four days but with no progress.

Thank you very much,
Redwan Wahbeh