[aspectj-users] Tracking down java.lang.VerifyError

Hi All,

How does one try and track down these errors. I am getting one now at
runtime after having built and weaved my aspects using iajc.

java.lang.VerifyError: (class:
com/sozonoff/logs/manage/logtype/LogssozonoffDatabaseByLocalhost, method:
addClickBG_aroundBody1$advice signature:
(Lcom/sozonoff/logs/manage/logtype/LogssozonoffDatabaseByLocalhost;Lcom/sozonoff/logs/manage/Stats;Ljava/lang/String;JLjava/lang/Stri??³ìêX
(mÇ
c?zm(mÇ
¸(«
	at
com.sozonoff.logs.manage.logtype.RegisterLogs.register(RegisterLogs.java:33)

I have tried this with 1.5.3 as well as the latest working developer build
and I get the same error. If I don't weave this particulare class, but do
weave others then things work well.

Nothing special about this class as far as I can tell. It extends another
class and has a static block. (I did not write it)

Thanks,
Serge