[aspectj-users] Re: Converting Project

The clean/rebuild worked (I actually tried that a few times before and didn't get the nice decorations and whatnot).  So, thank you for making me do it again, just so I could ensure I could tell you I did and it didn't work!  But, apparently, I got it right this time...

Compilation still takes a long time everytime--to be expected or not?  Again, thanks.

> Hi,
>
> You could try opening the AJDT Event Trace view (Window > Show View >
> Other > AspectJ), then do a clean and rebuild, and look at the
> messages there.
>
> Also, can you post or send me your .project and .classpath files?
> (assuming they don't reveal any restricted information - you could
> edit project/jar names etc if necessary).

The FREE service that prevents junk email http://www.mailshell.com

Back to the top