Re: [aspectj-users] How to get iajc to output like javac

Hello,

Could you post your ant task compiling with iajc? Are you using any of the properties showWeaveInfo, debugLevel or verbose?

Kind regards,

Paulo Zenida

Citando Dwight Carter <decarte@xxxxxxxxxx>:

Hi,

I've just started using aspectj 1.5.3.  Today I worked with the fellow
that manages our ant scripts.  We were able to successfully compile, but
he noticed that iajc acted differently than javac.

The ant log shows a line like [javac] plus a message indicating how many
classes were compiled, etc.  When we replaced javac with iajc, no such
message was in the log.

How do we get iajc to output this summary line in the log like javac?

Thanks,
Dwight