Re: [aspectj-users] help! problem about encoding

Mr. Webster,

Thanks for your reply. I use aspectj-1.5.3 and build the project in elipse 3.2.0. I build a new aspectj project, then add a test.java class to the src folder, which include the "main" method and println some Chinese character. But the output seems encoded incorrectly. And just as you presume, after I converted the project to a java project using aspectj tools in eclipse, the output became correct. In the aspectj project, I have tried " System.out.println(new String(s1.getBytes("gbk"), "utf-8"));", "System.out.println("unicode: " + new String("你好".getBytes("unicode")));" and and so forth. But they did not work as I except. Tht result still incorrect. I also have tried set the "non-standard compiler options" in aspectj compiler panel to "-encoding GBK" but it did not work, too. I worked on this problem for nearly two days and now I do not what I can do on earth. Can you help me?

Thank you very much!

Heping Zhang