[aspectj-users] inter-type declaration of a field variable is not serialized

Hi,

I've a serialization problem and I tried to search on google or this emailing list, but I couldn't find a solution. So, here it is:

I am introducing i.e. a boolean variable in some classes using an aspect:

   private boolean IUpdatable.isDirty=false;

IUpdatable is an interface and it "extend Serializable".

I now got this class:

public class Path implements IUpdatable
{
  private String name;
}

While name is serialized correctly, the isDirty is not serialized. I tried various alternatives, like making the aspect serializable or pethis() but it didn't solve my problem. I know that the isDirty in fact is stored inside the aspect and not in the Path class, but how can I make it serialize correctly?

Thanks,

Kostas

Back to the top