Re: [aspectj-users] loadtime weaving problem

Fabio,

Which aspect would you like to exclude? Which would you like to include? What symptoms, desirable or undesirable, are you getting?

>This aspect belongs to a hierarchy of aspects and pointcut of the
>abstract aspect is being linked on it. I want that pointcut either
>linked on to another aspect concrete.

I am not sure I completely understand this. Are saying there is an abstract aspect which has an abstract pointcut (and presumably some associated advice) that is made concrete in two different concrete sub-aspects only one of which you wish to use?

Matthew Webster
AOSD Project
Java Technology Centre, MP146
IBM Hursley Park, Winchester,  SO21 2JN, England
Telephone: +44 196 2816139 (external) 246139 (internal)
Email: Matthew Webster/UK/IBM @ IBMGB, matthew_webster@xxxxxxxxxx
http://w3.hursley.ibm.com/~websterm/

Fábio Costa Silva <fcostasilva@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: aspectj-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

28/12/2006 16:01

Please respond to
aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx

aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[aspectj-users] loadtime weaving problem

I am trying to use load time weaving in the JBoss Application Server. It
is functioning, however he has a aspect that I would like to ignore.
This aspect belongs to a hierarchy of aspects and pointcut of the
abstract aspect is being linked on it. I want that pointcut either
linked on to another aspect concrete.

This is the code that I tried in META-INF/aop.xml file:

<aop>

                <aspect
name="aspects.dataManagement.persistent.DataCollectionPersistent" />

                                 <aspect

name="aspects.dataManagement.nonpersistent.DataCollectionNonPersistent" />

                                 <exclude
within="aspects.dataManagement.persistent.DataCollectionPersistent"/>

</aop>