Re: [aspectj-users] Good old ".lst" files

We are now more closely aligned with JDT, using the same mechanism to
exclude files from the classpath. However you can still process
ajproperties files when calling iajc from an Ant build file. For
example:

<property file="tracelib.ajproperties"/>

  <target name="compile" >
    <iajc srcdir="." includes="${src.includes}"
excludes="${src.excludes}" fork="true"/>

      <forkclasspath>
        <pathelement .../>

  </target>