[aspectj-users] AspectJ errors in plugin projects.

Hi,

I have an AspectJ plugin project (A) that is using functionality from
another plugin project (B). I have added B's source folder under A's
Aspectpath and inpath.  I have also added a plugin dependency on B in A's
plugin.xml file.

When I run the plugin A, I get the following error:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: B.ClassC

The "ClassC" is declared inside of plugin B. If I add a B.jar on the A's
classpath the error disappears. The problem is that I can only add a .jar
file on A's classpath that is copied in project A. As a result, I end up
with two versions of ClassC.

The project B refers to a different ClassC than the plugin A. Since I am
relying on some static data in ClassC, I am not sure how to maintain one
version of ClassC and link it to my AspectJ project and run it.

I will appreciate your response on this.
Thank you.

Irum Godil
WebSphere Integration Developer - ESB Tools
IBM Software Group
irum@xxxxxxxxxx
T/L 969-3634; External +1 (905) 413-3634

Back to the top