Re: [aspectj-users] This operator and pointcut negation doubts

Please disregard my last email.

In fact !publicCallsAndCallers(*) allows me to reuse pointcuts with parameters denied.
However my first problem persists.
Shouldn't "publicCallsAndCallers" be capturing all of the pointcuts in the first place?