[aspectj-users] debugging "with runtime test"?

I have advised that is getting weaved with a runtime test:

@Pointcut("get(@com.foliofn.icconvert.folio1.account.SessionContext org.hibernate.SessionFactory *.*) && @target(sc)")
   void sessionFactoryFieldGet(SessionContext sc){}
@Pointcut("get(@com.foliofn.icconvert.folio1.account.SessionContext org.hibernate.Session *.*) && @target(sc)")
   void sessionFieldGet(SessionContext sc){}
@Around("sessionFactoryFieldGet(sc)") public SessionFactory getSessionFactory(JoinPoint jp, SessionContext sc){
       return sessionFactories.get(sc.unitName());
   }
@Around("sessionFieldGet(sc)")
   public Session getSession(JoinPoint jp, SessionContext sc){
       return sessionFactories.get(sc.unitName()).getCurrentSession();
   }

The advise never executes, but I cannot see why. I've turned on the weavers debugging in aop.xml but that adds no new information. Is there any way I get aspectj to log info at runtime on the actual checks?

-barry

Back to the top