Re: [aspectj-users] AJDT multiple output paths?

Barry Kaplan wrote:
Just updated to the latest ADJT 1.4.1....... and verdict is...... FIXED!!! Yeah, I can now test with the aspectj nature. Thanks, thanks, thanks. (Now I'm hoping that the incremental compile improvements allow us to use aspectj nature all the time as opposed to just when working on an aspect.)

Well, I have to take it back. Its sporadic. Sometime the persistence.xml file is copied from both the src/prod and src/test directories. Sometimes only one is copied.

I'm wondering if the AJDT test explicitly has a case where a file of the same name exists in both/multiple output directories. I ask this because /most/ files are copied correctly -- but not ones with the same name in multiple paths.

-barry

Back to the top