[aspectj-users] AJDT cross reference visuaizations w/ weaving externally

Hi,

We've (almost wrote "weave"... sigh) integrated aspectj into our existing build process using the <iajc> ant tasks. We use Eclipse as an editor, but not to do builds. Is there any way for AJDT to recognize the cross references for some code when aspects are added to the aspect path, but without actually doing the build/weaving in the Eclipse environment?

Thanks,

-Dan

Back to the top