[aspectj-users] Picking out reflective calls using Method.invoke ...

Hello,

  I'm developing a program that reads a xml file which contains
constructors and methods that shall be call. After that I use reflection
to call these methods on the fly. As I have a tracer aspect I would like
to  intercept these called methods.

  Well, from the AspectJ5's Appendix C. Implementation Notes we have:

"the call pointcut does not pick out reflective calls to a method
implemented in java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Object, Object[])"

  So my question is: is there any way to achieve this? I know that if I
define the pointcut with *execution* instead of *call*, it works, but I
really need to do that with *call*, due to order in which results should
be presented.

Thank you very much in advance,
Fabio

Back to the top