[aspectj-users] [Ann] IntelliJ IDEA plugin for AspectJ weaving 1.0

I belive I forgot to post the announcement of version 1.0 of the AspectJ weaver plugin for IntelliJ IDEA. Since the initial announcement the plugin has been much improved, mostly related to performance and usability. For example, it is now possible to enable/disable individual aspects.

There are no know bugs or pending improvements, so if you are using IntelliJ IDEA and AspectJ, give it a try!

Please read more at http://intellij.expertsystems.se/aspectj.html

  Mattias Jiderhamn

Back to the top