[aspectj-users] Picking all methods with different parms list and exposing parms

Hi,

I want to pick all methods from one package and expose the parms of every method to Advice. Is it possible in case the parameter lists are different from each other?

All I found in docs is this example:

pointcut publicCall(Object o): call(public *.*(..)) && args(o);

This takes all methods that have one parameter of unknown type and exposes this parm to aspect code. I want something like this but with unknown parameters number and types. I imagine I could get the parameters in List object or something like that:

pointcut publicCall(List parms): call(public *.*(..)) && args(..);

Is it possible? How to do it?

PS. >>> http://link.interia.pl/f19a6

Back to the top