[aspectj-users] LTW with dependencies on the webapp jars

Hi,

I am using Tomcat 5.5 to deploy my web application Test.

I also have an aop.xml file, which weaves aspects located in a separate aspects.jar into Test web application classes.

Aspects in aspects.jar were compiled against classes and jars from Test, but those classes and jars are not included in aspects.jar. Therefore, aspects from aspect.jar should be loaded within the context of Test webapp in order to have access to its classes in WEB-INF/classes and jars in WEB-INF/lib.

So, my question is how to configure LTW in Tomcat environment so that aop.xml has access to aspects from aspects.jar and aspects from aspects.jar have access to the Test webapp classes and libraries?

Thanks.

Alec

Back to the top