Re: [aspectj-users] URGENT- JAR file problem with AspectJ

On 10/23/06, Amir Pourteymour <purteymur@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Folks,
I have a jar file which is working properly, but whenever I want to add an aspect file , it will give me the following errors. I know that I should add the following lines to my classpath, but it still gives me the error.

CLASSPATH -->C:\aspectj1.5\lib\aspectjrt.jar
PATH -->  c:\aspectj1.5\bin

I also added my project folder to the classpath but it's not working at all.
Thanks you in advance

====================================================================================================
Oct 22, 2006 6:32:30 PM com.sun.enterprise.appclient.Main <init>
WARNING: ACC003: Application threw an exception.
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/aspectj/lang/NoAspectBoundException
        at WorkerJMS.getResult (WorkerJMS.java:161)
        at WorkerJMS.runNotSpecifiedIP(WorkerJMS.java:105)
        at WorkerJMS.<init>(WorkerJMS.java:138)
        at WorkerJMS.main(WorkerJMS.java:232)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0 (Native Method)
java:39)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAcces
sorImpl.java:25)
        at com.sun.enterprise.util.Utility.invokeApplicationMain(Utility.java:23
7)
        at com.sun.enterprise.appclient.Main.<init>(Main.java:430)
        at com.sun.enterprise.appclient.Main.main(Main.java:99)

I think you should double check the classpath of your application,
because the above problem is definitely due to the lack of
aspectjrt.jar from the classpath.

./alex
--
.w( the_mindstorm )p.