Re: [aspectj-users] AspectJ in real world

Hi Adam -

In a huge application for implementing trading and settlement system back office we have deployed aspects and AOP for implementing application level fail-over. This was published in InfoQ as a case study for using aspects in production .. Here is the link ..

Thanks.
- Debasish