From: rbodkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 2:13 PM
Subject: RE: [aspectj-users] AspectJ 1.0.6 source code

Hi Uli,

Why are you compiling such an old version of AspectJ? If you really need to get it working for some reason I’d try compiling with an older version of javac which was current at the time it was released (in 2002, so probably Java 1.3). It sounds like you are finding problems in upgrading to Java 1.5, which was definitely not used to build AspectJ 1.0.6…