[aspectj-users] AspectJ 1.0.6 source code

Hi,

A was recompiling AspectJ source code version 1.0.6 and I found two problems:

1) JavaCompiler class at finish() method is imcomplete or there is an error. The anonimous implementation of compare() mehod shows two incomplete sentences. What is the correct code? I guess this code has no influence to ajc compiler because finish() is a method for messaging about timing.

2) Despite of the previos problem, when I compile all source code and I try to run ajc, threre are problems with compilation (see attachment): java.lang.Appendable class is confincting with java.io.PrintStream.

How can I solve this problems? There are another problems in the source code?

I'm using Java 1.5 on WIndows XP.

Best regards.

Uli.

public volatile Appendable PrintStream.append(char) conflicts with public PrintStream PrintStream.append(char): defined in same type
public volatile Appendable PrintStream.append(CharSequence, int, int) conflicts with public PrintStream PrintStream.append(CharSequence, int, int): defined in same type
public volatile Appendable PrintStream.append(CharSequence) conflicts with public PrintStream PrintStream.append(CharSequence): defined in same type
public PrintStream PrintStream.append(CharSequence) cannot implement public abstract Appendable Appendable.append(CharSequence); attempting to use incompatible return type
found   : java.io.PrintStream
required: java.lang.Appendable
public PrintStream PrintStream.append(CharSequence, int, int) cannot implement public abstract Appendable Appendable.append(CharSequence, int, int); attempting
to use incompatible return type
found   : java.io.PrintStream
required: java.lang.Appendable
public PrintStream PrintStream.append(char) cannot implement public abstract App endable Appendable.append(char); attempting to use incompatible return type
found   : java.io.PrintStream
required: java.lang.Appendable
6 errors

Back to the top