Re: [aspectj-users] Load time weaving and classpath!

Matthew Webster wrote On 10/13/06 01:22,:

Michael,

I am not sure what you are trying to do. Do you want to sometimes run your application without aspect? If so you can either edit the aop.xml file or add another which excludes the aspects you don't need.
Yes. At this point I am only using AJ to trace the behavior. For what it's worth the application is the Derby database (thanks IBM!).

I have found that I can mix pre-woven classes and load-time weaving provided that I exclude the pre-woven classes in the aop.xml file. So as of now, I can do everything I want.  I went looking for a DTD for the aop.xml file but couldn't find it. I don't think the developers guide is detailed enough on the syntax and semantics.

Mick

Back to the top