RE: [aspectj-users] UML modeling of aspects

http://lglwww.epfl.ch/workshops/uml2002/
(Google search on "UML aspect oriented programming" turned up this and several other useful links)
-----Original Message-----
From: aspectj-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:aspectj-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Owen Corpening
Sent: October 12, 2006 10:20 AM
To: aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx; ajdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aspectj-users] UML modeling of aspects

It seems so natural now to have tool support for generating models from source, is there a project for this or is there already a tool for this?

Forward and reverse engineering is beyond even my desires at this point. I just want to be able to aprehend the function of an aspect library without reading thru the whole thing and writing a series of HelloWorlds.

Owen Corpening
10911 Watchful Fox Drive
Austin, TX 78748

512 794-3754 Office
512 659-5300 Cell

CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVILEGED INFORMATION NOTICE

This e-mail, and any attachments, may contain information that
is confidential, subject to copyright, or exempt from disclosure.
Any unauthorized review, disclosure, retransmission,
dissemination or other use of or reliance on this information
may be unlawful and is strictly prohibited.

AVIS D'INFORMATION CONFIDENTIELLE ET PRIVILÉGIÉE

Le présent courriel, et toute pièce jointe, peut contenir de
l'information qui est confidentielle, régie par les droits
d'auteur, ou interdite de divulgation. Tout examen,
divulgation, retransmission, diffusion ou autres utilisations
non autorisées de l'information ou dépendance non autorisée
envers celle-ci peut être illégale et est strictement interdite.

Back to the top