[aspectj-users] Aspect and Exception Handle

Hi, Folks !! I'd like to know how i can use aspect with exception handle pass a context the application. I have a try..catch clause in my application and i show a DialogBox when some exception trows but i can use this withion aspect. I create an aspect using "handler(exception)" and "after throwing()" and use the "target(Class c)" to have a access the paremeter of class but the compile said that the aspect can not applyed buecause didn't match the pointcut. Does someone have a example using aspect and exception handling and change parameter eatch other.
Thanks !

Regards,
Washington Costa P. Correia
CTA/ITA/IEC