Re: [aspectj-users] MethodDeclarationLineNumber everywhere

There should be no difference in the .class files produced
using iajc and AJDT if the settings/flags are the same.

AFAIK, there should be no significant extra attributes in .class
files that are not affected by aspects, and the attributes in the
affected .class files are harmless (except to picky and ignorant
decompilers).  Use AJDT's crosscutting view to tell which classes
are affected; if there are more than expected, you might need to
rewrite some pointcuts.

You can control the debug attributes, but I'm sure you've tried that.

hth - Wes