Re: [aspectj-users] weaving into Eclipse classes

Hi Davi,

There are two related threads that might help you:

http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/aspectj-users/msg06409.html
http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/aspectj-users/msg06414.html

After reading those, do you have any questions?

Arjun

On 10/6/06, Davi Pires <inhodpr@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,

I'm writing an Eclipse plugin that tries to use AspectJ to weave some
methods into the classes of Eclipse AST, which are in the package
org.eclipse.jdt.core.dom.

However, I don't understand the warning I get from the compiler, saying that
"the type is not exposed to the weaver". I have the plugins in the
dependencies list of my plugin, and I thought the load time weaver could

Anyone can show me a way to get around this (if there is any)?

Thanks.

Davi Pires