Re: [aspectj-users] Writing only weaved classes to destdir - not everything from inpath

Hi,

thanks for your prompt help.

As I see there is no direct way to get only the affected classes. So I have to
think about a workaround here.

A .class scanner might be one solution. Or you take the weaveInfo string and
extract the class information from it to copy only affected files. This could be
done in a self written Ant task...

regards,
Fabian