[aspectj-users] Writing only weaved classes to destdir - not everything from inpath

Hi,

I've question regarding the following situation: I want to weave several binary
classes which are distributed over several JARs. All JARs which might contain
classes that should be weaved are on the "inpath". My problem is not to write
the aspect but how to get the weaved class files after compiling.

When I weave the classes with the "iajc" Ant task the compiler gets everything
from "inpath", unpacks JARs and writes it to "destdir". But I don't want
everything in destdir but only the weaved classes - the class files which really
changed.

I get an output of all weaved classes when adding the "showWeaveInfo" parameter
but this is insufficient.

Is there any way to write only the weaved files into destdir?

Thanks,
Fabian

Back to the top