[aspectj-users] Describing the chattyness

Dear,

I was wondering how I could do a reference count...
AMOF, I would like to measure the level of chattyness in my code :

        Service Layer <--> Business Layer <--> Dao <--> DB

If I can forbid the Service to talk directly to the Dao, I woundered if I could also point the places where the Business was chatting too much with the DAO's (hence the DB).

Any hint into this would be appreciated !

\T,

--  Any fool can write code that a computer can understand.
Good programmers write code that humans can understand.
Martin Fowler

T. : +32 (0)2 742 05 94
M. : +32 (0)497 44 68 12
@  : duvelbier-tsmets@xxxxxxxxx