Re: [aspectj-users] Custom JoinPoints

AspectJ is open-source, so you can write and use a different implementation.
aspectjrt.jar combines the runtime and aspectj5rt projects.

Just make sure it's binary-compatible, and, for clarity's sake, rename the
jar as your internal version - e.g., "aspectjrt-tencor-1.1.jar"

If you want us to support new features, please submit a compelling bug/use-case.

Thanks -
Wes

http://www.eclipse.org/aspectj/doc/released/faq.html#q:buildingsource
http://dev.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=AspectJ