Re: [aspectj-users] Requesting more info on Implementation Notes about perthis (compile-time vs. load-time weaving)

"A class loader may only weave classes that it defines. It may not
weave classes loaded by a delegate or parent class loader."

http://www.eclipse.org/aspectj/doc/released/devguide/ltw-rules.html

I.e., the code controlled during LTW is the set of classes defined
by the weaving class loader.

Wes