[aspectj-users] Request for help in testing Zás - Aspect-Oriented Authorization Services

Hi all,

I am a M.Sc. student on the AOP field. I am developping a library of classes and aspects for adding access control services on Java applications. The first paper about this library has been published in a conference (www.icsoft.org) and the full paper can be found in http://ci.iscte.pt/publicacoes/artigos/ICSOFT2006.pdf.

In order to fundament my research, I need real case studies, from which I can learn and discover new features, problems and improve this library.

I would like to use this mailing list to ask if someone would be interested in helping me with this task, by using the library in Java projects.

Thank you very much for your interest. Hoping to hear from you soon.

Kind regards,

Paulo Zenida

Mensagem enviada usando o IMP (Internet Messaging Program).

Back to the top