Re: Re: [aspectj-users] [ANN] Contract4J5 v0.6.0 released

Very interesting idea. I'll put it on my list for the next release. I
could see general-purpose @PreMethod and @PostMethod annotations that
are applied to all methods in the class, with options to control
whether or not they apply to just public methods, etc. You wouldn't
even need to specify a test expression, if all you want are null
checks, since those are the default expressions already for @Pre and
@Post.

I'm also planning to remove the restriction that you can't define
tests for static methods. This seems pointless. The new annotations
could be configurable to apply to statics, too, if desired.

dean