[aspectj-users] [ANN] Contract4J5 v0.6.0 released

I'm pleased to announce v0.6.0 of Contract4J5, an open-source, Design by Contract tool for Java 5, using Java 5 annotations and AspectJ.

This release restructures Contract4J5 to provide more flexible configuration options (including the option of using Spring dependency injection) and support for load-time weaving, which is the easiest way to adopt C4J.

For more information, see http://www.contract4J.org and http://blog.aspectprogramming.com/articles/2006/09/21/contract4j5-v0-6-0-is-now-available.

Dean

--

Dean Wampler, Ph.D.
dean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx dean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://www.objectmentor.com http://www.aspectprogramming.com http://www.contract4j.org I want my tombstone to say: Unknown Application Error in Dean Wampler.exe. Application Terminated.

Back to the top