Re: [aspectj-users] AJDT - advice markers into dependent libraries

Hmm.. When I press "Add JARs..." in the properties, then it shows "no entries available". I could ofcourse use the other methods, but I would be nice to just select a jar from the ones that are already in my java build path.

regards,

Wim