Re: [aspectj-users] AJDT - advice markers into dependent libraries

If I understand it correctly, you are showing advice markers for aspects that are defined in another project, but this is not what I need.

In my current project, I have an advice that also applies on some classes that are in dependent libraries. I would like to see those matches in the cross references view also (as they will be matched at runtime).

regards,

Wim

2006/9/22, Matt Chapman <mpchapman@xxxxxxxxx>:
On 22/09/06, Wim Deblauwe <wim.deblauwe@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> the advice markers and the cross references view in Eclipse is very handy,
> but it only shows references of source code within the project. Is it
> possible to configure it so it shows the matches of dependent libraries
> also? (Maybe after you attached sources to them?)

Hi Wim,

For the latest release, AJDT 1.4, the answer is no. This is a tricky
area and one we have been working on. Some progress has been made in
recent development builds (leading up to a 1.4.1 release), to shows
references when using the aspect path setting to binary weave aspects
from one project into another. See the AJDT new feature page for more
details:

http://www.eclipse.org/ajdt/newfeatures/#binaryweaving

Does this help you or is your case different?

Regards,

Matt.