RE: [aspectj-users] Another Noobie Question

See http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/aspectj-users/msg06671.html for an example of how to use this feature in AspectJ

From: aspectj-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:aspectj-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Peter Murray
Sent: Friday, September 15, 2006 8:22 AM
To: aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aspectj-users] Another Noobie Question

Thanks, Michael.  Do you know the syntax of that feature or where the documentation lives for AspectWerkz?  I looked, but didn't really find comprehensive reference docs at their website.

Would it be something like:

declare parents: hasField(@Transactional * *) implements TransactionalMarker

Cheers,

pete