From: aspectj-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Kamil Dworakowski
Sent: Sun 9/3/2006 5:41 AM
To: wes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aspectj-users] what for args pointcut designator?

When I read your response I have an impression that you have not read
the message. You respond to the question in the topic. Why would I write
the body if not for you to read it? The body clarifies the meaning of
the question in the topic.

In the message I asked for the most important reason for having args in
the language. I mentioned that I don't view the type bounding as an
important reason. I expect something more.

Luntain