Re: [aspectj-users] JoinPoint SourceLocation vs. Stack Trace Interigation

The static part is known at compile-time - no reflective overhead.

http://www.google.com/search?q=site%3Awww.eclipse.org+thisJoinPointStaticPart

  "Using thisJoinPointStaticPart will avoid the run-time creation of the
   join point object that may be necessary when using thisJoinPoint directly"

  http://www.eclipse.org/aspectj/doc/released/progguide/language-thisJoinPoint.html

Wes