[aspectj-users] Determination of interface implementation in a pointcut

I need to test whether a joinpoint is a member of a class that
implements a particular interface, and would like to avoid a runtime
test to determine this if possible. I'm currently using the "this()"
pointcut, but have also tried "target()" - both seem to require runtime
tests.

Also, I want to exclude joinpoints in base classes of classes that
implement the target interface; at the moment neither of the above
pointcut primitives are doing this.

Any advice?

Thanks,
Neil