[aspectj-users] AspectJ + Scala

Does anyone have any experience using AspectJ in conjuction with Scala,
particularly for writing Eclipse plugins?

I am doing some EMF extension development;
I have already found AspectJ to be more or less essential for this
There are, however, things that would be more natural in something like Scala.
I would like to use both, but I am concerned how they will play together.
Clearly AspectJ can't compile Scala source,
but it should be possible to use the generated class files.
Has anyone actually done this?
Are there any known issues with this?
I am also interested in people's experiences
using AspectJ with other non-java JVM languages.

thanks
Daniel

Back to the top