[aspectj-users] Building Aspect jar file for load time weaving using Inter-type declarations

Hi,

I have tried the example for Inter-type declaration (at the very bottom):
http://www.eclipse.org/aspectj/doc/released/progguide/language-interType.html

I compile everything and it works fine if I use something like that for building:
<target name="compilePoint">
               <iajc argfiles="point.lst"
                   outjar="PointAOP.jar"
                   inpath="Point.jar">
                   <classpath>
                       <pathelement path="../lib/aspectjrt.jar"/>
                       <pathelement path="../lib/ejb.jar"/>
                       <pathelement path="../lib/perfload.jar"/>
                   </classpath>
               </iajc>
   </target>

But I want to build a jar file only for load-time-weaving - if I try the same
without the inpath="Point.jar" I get errors like

    [iajc] error at private boolean Point.assertX(int x) {
[iajc] D:\projects\perfload\example\ltw\src\PointAssertions.aj:3:0::0 Point cannot be resolved to a type

It there a way to get the jar-file for load-time-weaving? copyInjars is Deprecated/ignored
inpathDirCopyFilter seems to be a filter for unwoven classes only!
and adding the Point.jar to the classpath does only give the error

[iajc] D:\projects\perfload\example\ltw\src\PointAssertions.aj:6:0::0 this
affected type is not exposed to the weaver: Point [Xlint:typeNotExposedToWeaver]

Thanks,
Michael

Back to the top