From: aspectj-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:aspectj-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Michael Dempfle
Sent: Tuesday, August 01, 2006 4:08 AM
To: aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aspectj-users] Which application server can be used with AspectJ
1.5.x load time weaving

Hi,

We are planning to use AspecJ in the load time weaving mode.
Our Application is then suposed to run on the most common application
servers available.

e.g. Bea Weblogic, Oracle, JBoss, Websphere

Is there already a list of supportet servers? I was looking for it but
couldn't find anything.
Are there any known restrictions of AspectJ ?

Thanks in advance,

Michael