From: aspectj-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:aspectj-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Choon Chern, Lim
Sent: 02 August 2006 02:51
To: aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aspectj-users] Running aspectj on application server

Hi Doug,

Thanks for the response.

As for a "call" and an "execution" of a method join
poin, I know one represents method invocation and
another method execution. However, if I were to have a
"before advice" (or any advice)  of either of them,
isn't that pretty much the same? I guess I can't
really differentiate the difference between a call and
an execution here.

Thanks.