Re: [aspectj-users] ant & annotations are only available if source level is 5.

On 7/28/06, Guadalupe Ortiz Bellot <gobellot@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello
I am trying to compile aspectJ and J2EE code from an ant build file.
I have been doing it with no problem until now using ajc11 task (ajc
destdir=... argfile=...)
But now my Java code has got annotations and I got the error:

annotations are only available if source level is 5.0

I tried to do
Ajc -1.5 destdir...
But I get an error as -1.5 were not an option (and I am using aspectj
1.5)
Can anybody help me please?
Thanks in adavance

Guadalupe

Please consult iajc documentation. You will find out that iajc support
2 attributes for setting source/bytecode target:

target="1.5"
source="1.5"

./alex
--